Paperless Solutions Group's proprietary technologies, FillableFormssm and
ClickWrap eSignature patent pending offer
the medical profession valuable efficiencies never before available.
HIPAA laws, US Patriot Act regulations, and the large volume of
Insurance, Medicare, and Medicaid forms in use every day create
significant costs and time-burdens throughout the medical industry.
Paperless Solutions Group's technologies can save time and money, as well as speed
many processes, some of which can be life-critical.
Currently in use by the University of Florida College of Medicine
and its Shands Teaching Hospital network throughout Florida,
FillableFormssm and ClickWrap eSignature have streamlined the release of
medical records and the certifying of health professionals' compliance
The UF model works as follows:
RELEASE OF MEDICAL RECORDS
UF/Shands patient needing medical records
released logs onto Shands Website
- Patient pulls up 'Medical Information Release' form
- Patient completes form online via FillableFormssm
- Patient is prompted to sign form via ClickWrap eSignature
Patient clicks 'submit' which hashes form and prompts
patient to save and/or print copy of completed, signed form
Patient's physician(s) receive email alerting that records
will be released per patient.
Medical Release Form (completed and signed) is sent to
UF/Shands database via secure XML stream.
- Data is merged into UF/Shands work flow.
- Records are retrieved.
- Records are uploaded to secure server.
Patient's physician is sent email link and password to
- Patient is emailed when records transmission is complete.
- Near real-time
Eliminates mailing, faxing, data re-entry,
- Saves time and money
HIPAA COMPLIANCE CERTIFICATION
- Health Care Professional (HCP) logs onto Shands Website.
- HCP pulls up HIPAA Compliance Certification form.
- HCP completes form via FillableFormssm.
- HCP signs via ClickWrap eSignature.
HCP clicks 'submit' which hashes document, prompts to
save and/or print, and sends via secure XML to UF/Shands.
- Data from document is merged into UF/Shands workflow.
- Document is saved as electronic copy.
HCP receives email confirming receipt of document
- Real time.
- No physical storage.
UF/Shands receives data (including signature) and
PDF (for later paper copy if needed).
- Saves time and money.
- Convenient. No mailing, data re-entry, lost forms.
Other applications include any medical form that needs to be
completed and/or signed, any document, the data from which
needs to be ported into a database/workflow.